New: Private Lodge Hire!
Last updated: 1 June 2020
Hello to our valued Freycinet Experience network and thank you for taking the time to peruse our special offerings!
Our Friendly Beaches Sanctuary… All to Yourself!
In response to overwhelming guest feedback, we’ve put together a new package for you and your loved ones to enjoy. Four-days of private eco-lodge bliss, complete with private hosts to cook and cater all meals, sublime Tassie produce (of course perfectly matched with a local wine or spirit), access to all property trails, transfers to and from Hobart, and a bunch of optional extras (think about that boat cruise to Schouten Island, perhaps a spot of yoga on our decks, a midday massage…).
For those of you who prefer the facts, here they are:
- Private lodge hire available for groups of 8+
- Lodge hire available Tuesday-Friday or Friday-Monday from October 2020 through to April 2021
- Tailor an itinerary to suit the interests of your group
Our standard and CO-VID 19 terms and conditions apply to all bookings – click here.
This package is perfect for return travellers who would like to share our eco-lodge space with loved ones, or those keen to come together with family and friends with perhaps a touch less mountain summiting involved!
Included in the price of your private lodge hire is:
- private access to our Friendly Beaches Eco-Lodge (three nights’off-grid, beachside accommodation)
- transfers to and from Hobart/Hobart Airport (to our Friendly Beaches property)
- all food and beverages (the best locally sourced produce of course!)
- all linen and bedding
- two private hosts (your private cooks for the duration of your stay – they will handle the menu, service our accommodation spaces and be sure to provide a tip or two as to the best trails on the property and beach to explore!)
- equipment hire (as required)
Private Lodge Hire Rates
Shoulder Season 2020, per person (1 Oct 2020- 23rd Dec 2020): $2,350
Standard Rate 2020-21, per person (Dec 23rd 2020 – 30 April 2021): $2,550
The above rates will also apply for our 2021-22 Season.
If you would like to touch base, we are only an email or phone call away. Contact Isaac and Zoe on (+61 3) 6223 7565 or at firstname.lastname@example.org to discuss your experience.
Your Add Ons
Let us tailor your experience to you! Consider the following additions…
- Boat cruise to Schouten Island ($80.00 per person)
- Yoga class on our bush side decks ($30.00 per person)
- Massage ($110.00 per person)
- Nature guide – rates vary depending on walks of interest
Get in touch to discuss your tailored experience today!